Welcome to Aliciaortego.com!
Hi and welcome! I am Alicia, and I’m the voice, author, and creator behind Alicia Ortego❤️
A mother of two, an authentic New Yorker who loves to write, teach, and draw. I am also a school teacher who has the ability to reach thousands of people with the help of my books and this blog!
Today, I can say that I am happy! I’d love to mention what makes me so happy these days:
- My family. I wouldn’t be doing this without your endless love and support.
- My job. Even though I am a teacher and I am the one who is supposed to teach. Truth be told, I learn so much from the human beings who surround me all year round.
- My books. I am proud to be a #1 Amazon Bestseller in Children’s Books on Tolerance (UK) and #1 Amazon Bestseller in Children’s Books on Manners (UK);
- My readers. You are my biggest support!
- My small yet valuable achievements. My books are on the top lists of best books for kids. Children’s Advocacy Center of Suffolk County chose to use my book for their virtual reading.
- “Kindness is My Superpower” is included in the kindness lessons in schools around the world!
All titles published by Alicia Ortego are printed using Print-on-Demand (POD) technology. This helps reduce environmental impact by using less paper and energy than traditional printing methods. To learn more, go to ingramspark.com.